Friday, October 24, 2014

New Moon in Scorpio

This amazing New Moon falls the person’s birthday, who changed my life.
Suprisingly enough, the New Moon is in Scorpio. Scorpio lies in my 6th house. The 6th house has to do with work, health and daily life.
The New Moon is about attracting what we want and powered with the solar eclipse ending old patterns and beginning anew!

Scorpio in the 6th house in health mode: I will be highly prone to blood born disease, i.e. STD.
as depicted on http://dherbs.com/news/4455/4669/Disease-and-Your-Astrological-6th-House/d,ai.html#.VEnH8YdvmpU

Pretty sure I planned this before birth. I had to, otherwise I would not have learned all the amazing life lessons brought to me by STD.

Whoa! The things I have learned!
and I want to vomit the emotion I feel, in words covering the Earth!
The song, "Like a Rolling Stone" by Bob Dylan is playing, he is singing "How does it feel?"
Dude, this FEELS!!!

Last Sunday, I went to the Psychic Fair to enjoy the pretty stones, jewelry and an aura photo/mini reading!

My aura is large. Reds, oranges, yellows and greens dominate all around me. The Aura reader saw 2 "guides", my higher self and a spirit animal strongly supporting me. The report also included a Chakra Report which showed my Solar Plexus and Heart Chakras, LOW.  These areas are SEX and LOVE!
I am screwed!
OH! To the pattern!
Destruction!

Okay.
Yeah.
I acknowledge this.
I have been working on breaking the pattern.
Words
They are words until I put them in action.
The right kind of action.

What do I really want?
I want LOVE.
I want SEX
I want to love and be loved in return.
I want SEX
I want to look into the heart and soul of another and FEEL
I want to LOVE the person I am having SEX with
I want To FEEL the heart wrenching emotion belonging to souls working one with another.
I want to BE with someone who wants to Shake up the world!
To inspire and be inspired!

Funny thing is, look at that little section up there.
I have Love.
People love me and I love them
I look into hearts and souls while FEELING, daily
I experience heart wrenching emotion working on clients!
Now, how do I combine all I have with all I do not have?
Am I being selfish?
I want the personal experience.
Look into my heart, feel me
Look into my soul, feel me
Inspire me, inspiring you!!!

Shadow living is not healthy. I have lived in Truth's Shadow for years.
Afraid to want, knowing I will lose.
Afraid to ask, because vulnerability sucks.
I put myself out in vulnerable mode.
I am not afraid to be vulnerable.

Am I being authentically vulnerable?
Or, am I vulnerable for Shock Value?
Okay, yeah
I enjoy Shock VALUE.
No one expects ME to be THAT vulnerable.

I went on a date, a couple of weeks ago. Normally, I expose my vulnerability via conversation prior to a date. This time, I wanted to meet and feel the date without pre-conceived emotions. A blank slate.

Small talk and Dirty Martini's
Atmosphere
Darkly well dressed
Mutual attraction
A kiss
A smoke
Hand in Hand, walking
Eyes downcast
Sadness
Questions asked
Questions answered

I want to be wanted
For the woman I am
Know me,
The Woman.
I am a life waker
An Earth Shaker
Soul Mender
Ever mending

We have another date for Saturday night.
I don't know what is gonna happen and I am okay with opening myself in a new way.
I know what I want.
I know what I don't want.
This person is one I will enjoy knowing for as long as we know one another.

Back to the New Moon thing.
I am ending the pattern held for many years.
I am owning my authenticity.
I will pattern mySELF after the strength living in WOMAN!
I will continue to wake the world!!!
Whether I fall in love, soon or never.
I am Like a Rolling Stone.






No comments:

Post a Comment