Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Intuition

I love to follow my intuition. I love the feeling of knowing I am doing the right thing, even if I really don't want to do the thing. Time goes by and life happens. Money is made and money is burned. Everyone requires money to make the world go round. Who am I to deprive anyone of hard earned money. I honor those who pay me and I hope those I pay, honor me as well.

My car. Oh, my car needs more work. I have put lots of money into this car, but... I really don't want a car payment right now. Today, my car did not pass inspection. I need new control arms and a wheel bearing assembly kit on one of the tires... dang thing is wobbling... very dangerous. I used my intuition to pick the place where I would have the inspection done. I feel good about my decision. I did, however leave the place in tears. I was frustrated and unhappy about the work needing to be done and I was ready to go look at new cars...but, really... I don't want to pick out a new car because of my car's problem. I don't want to be upset and try to find a new car. So, I went for a drive and had some lunch... relaxed and cried again, only to come to the conclusion that my intuition is saying, let this guy fix my car.

I could have someone else do it and the work would be cheaper... parts and no labor... which is nice and appreciated, but something tells me that I need to have this done by this particular shop and just use the money I received as a bonus to get the work done.

I feel peaceful about my decision.

Sometimes, we don't want to follow our intuition because of how the intuitive awareness may reflect our wallet. This is where faith comes into action. Faith in the intuition and knowing all will be well! Life is not easy. Making money and keeping the bills paid, is not easy. Yet, this is a fact of our lives and we have to do this thing called MONEY... 

No comments:

Post a Comment