Monday, July 14, 2014

Heart Strings and The July Full Super Moon

New  massage client today. 
He walked in with a gray storm cloud hovering above his head. His muscle complaint, neck pain and stress. 
I sat at the head of the table and began sending my feelers, out... My fingers touching and feeling him. At the base of his skull and around to his collar bone... I knew him. A simple touch and I knew him. A gentle man who carries the weight of his world upon his shoulders and he has been failing. Life is beginning to tumble from his shoulders and trickle down affecting his peace of mind.

As I worked, I saw a short vision.. His heart pulsing and a deep dark red color.. Strings coming out of his heart seeking yet not connecting to anyone. One string deeply embedded within his heart.

He loves deeply. He is not connecting with anyone anyone right now. 
He is not allowing others to LOVE him. The one string deeply embedded within his heart is his love, for himself. He knows how to love. The stress in life keeps him from allowing people in his heart. 

I recognize this in him as he is a mirror to my soul. For many years, I did not let anyone love me. I told myself I was better off loving and not being loved. 

My heart strings floating 
Waving around and waiting
Going deeper and deeper within
Piercing my beating heart
Holding on to me
Holding on to me




In the vision, the string flowing out of the heart and reattaching, wounded the heart. Love is to flow out... We attach to other hearts and love flows back in. A Love self-sustained, damages the soul and wounds the interior. 

I am so happy to have seen this vision today. I no longer am a self-sustained lover. I am open to receiving love! 

This Full moon was in Capricorn... A time to know our own needs and be willing to receive what we want! 
My heart strings are waving hello! I am no longer wounding myself.

I accept love!
I accept all of my wants! 

I told my client of the vision. He recognized this as something he needs to work on. I am glad I was able to see this, today.  

No comments:

Post a Comment