Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Message from Higher Self

I am craving silence, darkness, quiet and peace.

I have within
The soul of woman
Born out of time
Her story advanced the ages
Golden ripples through time
I am in the middle
The path between here, now
To the future
To the past
To this
I am opening doors

Which direction do I go?

Do not move
Stay in the now
Let the doors open
And move through you
They are the ripples
You are the stone
They move out and back in
Through you
Impact them.
To impact time
To interact with the Now
To advance the past
And solidify future events

To what measure do I go?

You are doing it
Pulling them out
Through the ages
You are shaping them.
The way they think
Their perception begins to change
You are their light.
Through the open door
Hands out
Bridge their crossing.
You are their "Rememory
You are" that" who sees

What about those I cannot help?

They see the light

How do I wake them?

Impact them
I can only show you so many times
Act upon what you know
Act upon it, you will grow.
No coddling
We reap what we sow.

I have great works in play for you.
You have great work to do.

Step by step I see the path
I move forward
You told me all would be made clear
Keep moving forward
I am moving forward

You are a good listener.

No comments:

Post a Comment