Thursday, December 5, 2013

December New Moon

This New Moon is of Awakening and Acknowledging our potential and the negativity holding us back.
Currently what is holding me back, is the relationship I have with my mother. Her role in my life is changing and I am at a place where I must truly forgive her and offer a mother/daughter reunion.
I have not been able to get past MYSELF to ascend to the higher realm, energetically. This non-relationship is holding me back. Keeping me in a place where there is no trust and a lack of nurturing.
This is my release. Release MySelf into the fullness of who I truly am.  See, I cannot change her. I can change my response to her being. She and I need to become a mother and daughter once again. So that I trust in fullness, my heart and receive the nurturing of others.

Last month, I was reminded of my strength and how capable I am in this life...This month, I look toward what makes me excited about the future.
New Friendships
Developing Relationships
Business expansion with monetary growth

I am grateful for being able to make this life work in the meaningful ways of ME.
I am grateful for the energy I feel with my Lovers
And excited to see what the future holds
I am grateful for my mom, being in my life and helping to her ability
I am grateful for my son, who pleases me with his skill and love of life
I am grateful for the Abundance and Faith of being taken care of
All is provided, ALWAYS
I am grateful for my health and well being

I call out to the energy all around us
I seek wisdom tempered with mercy
Comforted with Grace that I walk forth with strength in my decisions
Protected by guidance
I surround myself with Love, Protection and Wisdom so that when I speak, I speak from the beginning of Time
I speak with Creation and Gratitude and Faith
All will be done and all will be well

I vow to myself to remain true to the gratefulness within and without

I banish the negativity

For this moment is New
a New cycle of Potential Manifestation
Planting my seeds of Intention....

12/02/13

No comments:

Post a Comment