Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Gemini Full Moon

December's Full Moon

A time to....
Embrace me
Quiet myself to listen to others
Take time to go within and listen to my inner nature and inner wisdom
Break Vows

This Moon, I have experienced a deeper understanding of how I receive love and affection. I have limited the amount I allow in.

Limitations, I always say,
Life is limitless. 
Everything is Possible.
Yet, I place a limit on accepting love.
 Love accepted, has to be on my terms...
I am afraid of being hurt.

In this Full Moon Ceremony, I have brought forth my vows. The Contracts I signed for mySelf, many years ago...Today, I break these vows...

I rescind any and all vows and contracts I have taken and anyone within my genetic makeup has taken, pertaining to...

Forgetting who I am
Participating within limitations
Making limitation real
Ignoring Spirit
Any parasites, bacteria, fungi, viruses
or anything which feeds upon my body or being 
and is not aligned with my highest good
Denying myself

I vowed to Never Trust anyone
     In doing so, I lost faith
I vowed to never Love anyone
     In unloving, I lost Grace
I vowed to be Strong
     In Strength, I became weak
I vowed to be courageous 
     My courage was fake
I vowed to be devoted to MySelf
     My devotion soured my learning potential
I vowed to respect MySelf
     And I did, under a covering of Truth
I vowed to have HOPE
     My hope was draped with limitations

I break these vows, NOW and In This Moment.
I Cut the ties, given
These vows were made within a limited space and time and on
This day, this hour, this minute and down to the second,  are no longer valid.
This Contract was fulfilled and NOW the time is come to be reWritten.

This Moon is The Long Night Moon, The Cold Moon, The Dark Moon and The Elder Moon...
A time to realign Spirit with Soul and Body.
A new contract

Another Veil lifted from my eyes...
A time to say Thank you and flow with Limitlessness!!!!

I embrace the dualities in life...
The Positive with the Negative... 

Fear can bite my ass.


I went outside, barefoot this evening and let my feet sink into the soil. Well, sink into the frozen ground until my feet were so cold they began to burn... Needless to say, my Full moon spiel while under the light of the FULL Moon, lasted possibly a minute... 

I let my heart speak, raised my arms toward the light and felt the vows and contract lift up and away...broken and shattered...I have room for new contracts, Vows written without fear.
Vows written with love and trust. This time, I will take my time and trust my inner wisdom to take the spiritual pen and sign my name upon the trust for the future of my lineage... 

Namaste




No comments:

Post a Comment