Friday, January 10, 2014

New Moon for the New Year

01/01/14

I prepared for the New Moon with a few days of Meditative silence. I burned the roses of a relationship, past and surrounded myself with becoming empty so that I may be filled.

The New Moon in Capricorn  is a time to plant symbolic seeds within the fresh fertile soil of the subconscious. In order to plant, you must first prepare the soil and clear out debris then, add in the nutrients.

Letting go paves the way for REBIRTH and aligning with quality and integrity!!!
This is a time to BE who you ARE~~~

Create your REALITY with thoughts, words and behavior!
Ask yourself, are you the Victor or the Victim???

I considered all the good that came from 2013

  • I am not controlled by fear
  • Trusting my inner voice
  • Establishing a better maternal thing with my mom
  • Paying my car off
  • Released negative relationship issues
  • New Clientele
  • Public Poetry Reading
  • Reaped Friendships
  • Trusting, it is OKAY to "not know" and be at ease with the moment
  • Blogging
  • a relationship
I acknowledge all these as good and then asked myself, What good will come by 2014's end???
What will I manifest?


  • a leaner and fit body
  • New and more clientele
  • Business expansion
  • Public Speaking
  • Health and Wellness
  • Aligned with quality and integrity
  • To "know" how to belong
  • A commitment


I cleared my soil. The old debris, gone and in it's place is Healthy soil with fertile drops of love, hope and clearance to move forward...
My past vows, broken and New energy to replace what was not working...

My Seeds of Manifestation:

  • Love
  • Health and Fitness
  • Wealth
  • Whole Relationships
I am breathing with contentment. Peaceful at what will come of the days ahead.

With fire and air mixed with water fair... the earth does move.
and so, it is....

No comments:

Post a Comment