Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Preparing for the Full Moon

A Cancer full moon... Cancer brings to mind the home.. and family...begging the question, Where do you belong?

Rather, Where do I belong? 
I am an earth shattering life shaker. 
I slip into lives and slip out, leaving memories. 
I hug and give all I am able
Until the fear comes, and I run

I have been doing the moon ceremonies to address, ME... 
my dark side, the woman tho I am...
I am darkness surrounded with glittering light
Glittering light reflects other's light
Reflecting darkness, and I see

Behold! Gaze upon the magic, I see
Gaze upon the light
See into the dark places
Can you find a home, for me?
How can I belong, when I see all I see...

Today, while working with energy
A vision of strings bound to my corded life
SNIPPED, and the stringy tendrils 
began bonding with a new set of strings
Forming a new cord, a new path

A line of broken strings behind me
A line of strings ahead of me
How many paths are set before me
How many lives must I be, loved in?
How many homes must I be a part of?

Words came to my heart, soul
You have been given a new path
Based upon all you have chosen
There are many paths and many ways for you
To Ascend, 
To not Ascend and remain...

I choose to Ascend
I choose to touch lives 
I am an Earth Shattering Life Shaker
I am bonded to the light
I am bonded to the dark

I am a seer of life
Beginnings and Endings
I see multitudinous pathways 
I am not able to lie still 
My life is a reflection 

Let us grow and Ascend
Let us reflect one another
My home is within me
Silent and still
The moment before the sunrise

The moment time stands awaiting the awesome light
There is where I am
The moment when Night and Day greet
My limitless home
I am home

No comments:

Post a Comment