Monday, March 31, 2014

Full Moon in Virgo Sun in Pisces

So.. I am a few weeks late in posting this one..
I've been feeling....

In preparation for the Full Moon in Virgo...

Recognize Honor
Preserve Personal and family traditions
Maintain a firm base for Future Growth
Remember where we come from
Feel a deep sense of who I am now
Feel the developing future
Self-awareness makes us stronger and less vulnerable.

Open the abundant flow in the Universe and attract money, prosperity and abundance.
Learn the balance between Want and Need
Let go of the old
(possessions, debts and mindsets)
They block the flow of abundance.

Empty the cup to let the cup become full again.

My Virgo is in the 4th house and in Nadir

The 4th house is our Roots, limits, security. This is our Home-where work, feel and experience...
The Core.
The 4th house is a Water element.
Deal with the past and the emotional responses
planets in this house show what is happening on a subconscious level with assimilation of the past and letting go of what holds us back...
Lives in Feelings/yearnings
Emotional and Soul needs
Dominates life/energy
coping mechanisms
Emotional kand Soul.

In my 4th house/Vigo Relationship, everything I am reading says I have strong family ties.
I remember having strong family ties. Lately, my home/family ties have been warped. I lost my father and brother to death and my family was ripped apart. I reclaimed my family bond only to have the bond torn apart again. Death. The old ones pass and the family falls away. I feel a responsibility to my mom, as she lives with me, and I have my son.

I hold them in my home, yet I am still looking for "Where I belong".... I lost my sense of Home. Now is my time to heal.
My Home needs to be healed.

Nadir is ruled by the Moon and is the Home, or Imum Coeli. This is the point where we meet the deepest part of ourselves
The IC represents the nurturing parents or whoever the nurturer was...
The IC is the midnight of the soul and shows the psychological legacy from our parents/grandparents/ancestors submerged in the unconscious until activated. This is the point we we enter the underworld of our internal psyche, turning inward to meet the essence of who we are in this lifetime.
Do a little self examination...
Hidden fears
Hidden Desires                                    ....all are waiting to be discovered
Hidden Dreams
Finding lost parts

Until we are able to embrace and reclaim these parts, we cannot manifest our highness aspirations as shown by the MidHeaven..
IC is the foundation of personality..The Chart and the key to unlocking our personal evolution.

I lit my candles and incense...
Wrote down some things I wanted to release...

1. energy. Negative. while dealing with family and home issues
    This, I release

2. I release and empty my cup. I empty what I know and make room for new

3. I release the lower vibrations living in my past

4. I release my home-sickness

5. I release my (desires) for love, relationships and in releasing desire, I gain energetic connection

6. I release my dreams..so they may be found

7. I release the lost parts of me, for I am found

8. I release my heart, so I may begin to feel

I burned each word and felt the smoke rise in the night time air
The moon shined down upon me and I felt the release.

This whole month has been better at home. I have felt more connected to my family.
I want all parts of me to be free. The hidden to be meditated upon and acknowledged...

When you empty the cup and let go of what you "know"... suddenly you become "filled" with this amazing perspective living all around you!!

I truly enjoy learning about all the amazing perspectives around me!!




No comments:

Post a Comment