Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Last New Moon (March)(Pisces)

The New Moon in Pisces brought me to a place of awareness. I often create goals which are wonderful, yet so long ranged...I have a difficult time completing them in a decent timespan.

I decided to make some short term goals which are achievable, calculable, and completely doable.
I WILL achieve weight loss.
10 lbs in 30 days
At lease 3 inches lost at waist, hips and bust...

I will Run 1 mile (without huffing and puffing)
20  pushups
20 squats
and 5 minute planks...

I will remind myself, daily...
I am FIT and LUSCIOUS
My body is toned
and well maintained.

I rechecked my weight and inches at the 1st quarter moon, which was on Saturday night...
I have lost an inch around my waist, hips, and bust... and around my thighs...
and 2lbs... YEAH!! I am on the right path...
My running has become less huff and puff...and my endurance for the the complete workout has become much better!

*********************************************************************************

I also decided to check to see where Pisces was in my Chart and use this as a type of classroom...
Pisces is in my 10th house.
The 10th house has to do with social status/career..
Learning to Serve
Within the Mystical Realm to those in need..

Midheaven has to do with Goal Completion within my line of work. I have learned to balance stress within my career and I tend to take the backseat and do more for others than I do for myself.
I am seeing how I need to focus on MY aspirations and work on my needs... for balance..
My helping others often overwhelms the helping for myself.
*I am working toward harmonizing with spiritual clarity.

My Lilith is also in Pisces..
Lilith shows Dreams, fantasies, utopia, infinity, good friend, intuitive, and addictive personality...
She is a shapeshifter who is typically in the shadows.. well, Lilith in Pisces and Pisces in my 10th house, she likes to be seen.. My shadows are not hidden... LOL.. go figure.
Her Power is in Building up
Her Poison is in breaking down...
My learning is the balance for Truth...


Above all...My life is seeking balance.
I am good to my friends and loved ones...often I am so good that I put my Life on hold... I begin to look at what matters most to them and forget what matters most to me. This, is not a balanced life. My balance is rocking on this boat and I don't know how to keep her from sinking.

so, today... I feel kinda sad.
I recognize the unbalance... I am glad I am able to "see"... and begin to add support beams to my life.
I will update again as time progresses.
Namaste...

No comments:

Post a Comment