Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Dark Moon Lilith Beginnings

This is the beginning of my study into Dark Moon Lilith Astrology.
In this study, I will begin to understand the essence of the shadow. My shadow and your shadow. My hope is to bridge the gap between light and dark to find a way of balance in the in-between place.

They say, to know another's dark moon…is to know their weakness. My shadow is the fear of meaninglessness. I am Dark Moon Lilith Sagittarius.

The Dark Moon.. The Night time… is the time for healing. When life becomes overwhelming, I settle deeply within the darkness. Close my eyes against the light and sit still within a dark room. I breathe with the essence of shadow. I feel the subtle caress. I release into the healing darkness where nothing exists. For me, the darkness is my place of healing. Quiet and nurturing. Peace…sweet peace...

Light does not exist without shadow and vice versa. The darkness is a place where we hide aspects of ourself. Often, we use fear as a protective covering and the darkness as a place to hide fear. The dark place is the core of who we are and how we treat ourselves and others.

Learning about the hidden place. The dark shadow hovering within, we begin to heal.
Know Thyself.
Do not use fear as your protection. Find your way. Find your truth. Find your essence.

Primal energy fuels us…Primal needs enthrall us…Primal energy is deeply encased within our being. We are pure spirit wrapped within humanity's blanket. We are human…Undo your human blanket and begin to know the shadow side of your soul. Your fear. Your self. Heal

Heal…

I will attempt to write about the DARK MOON daily.. trying to cover the astrological signs, as time permits… This is a learning tool for me… and I hope for you as well!!

2 comments:

  1. Love this. life is about recognizing our good and bad, dark and light, yin and yang.We can not experience balance without admitting and allowing both. Well done.

    ReplyDelete