Thursday, September 19, 2013

Harvest Moon Cont...

This moment, I am peaceful
As I look through time
I see Heartache, heartbreak
Shattered pieces here and there

I've packed my bags full of heartache
Worn a groove into my shoulder
Carrying pain and grief 
Like a badge of honor

My heart feels open
Tears fill my eyes
My truth is this
Holding onto the pain

Holding onto the heartache
Holding onto the meaning
I needed to carry the weight of meaning
My truth is: Yes, I gave all. I had meaning

The time spent for me, in my way was right
The time spent by past relations 
They had their own meaning defined
This is right and real and true

And not always easy to accept
Your experience was not my experience
I release the baggage full of heartache
I release years of grief

I release ownership of this heartache
When we serve ourselves
Someone inevitably will be hurt
Thank you for LOVE

Thank you for the LESSON
I have outgrown the Heartaches baggage
I am love, I am light
I am compassion

My Dark Moon Lilith speaks to me
Under the shadow of truth, I fly
Fear of meaninglessness, I cry
Dark Moon Lilith speaks to me

This Harvest moon is flowing through Dark Moon Cancer
Under the shadow of support, I sing
Fear of abandonment, I dance
Crying out, In NEED!

My Shadow self sings
The Sagittarian in me, is released
The Baggage, emptied
Meaning is what meaning brings to all

My truth is not your truth
My needs are simple
I have not abandoned myself
I am supported in love, by many

You love in your way
I in mine
One day
A solid love will collide

There is meaning in life
There is hope in love
There is happiness in life
So There, My TRUTH: for ME


No comments:

Post a Comment