Monday, February 3, 2014

Today's Vision

I am emotional. 
I wonder, where is my person?
I reached out to the Light and asked.
I saw a most beautiful female, filled with radiant power mixed with compassion
She held her left hand to her midriff pointing down and her right hand above her head trickling light and comfort down to me…
This light and comfort fell upon my head and infused my core being. 

I watched my heart being squeezed and scrubbed. 
Cleansed and the old blood forced out to make room for the new. 
I watched the light go through me and scrub where I am dark
Clean where I am fearful….

I asked again, why am I alone? Where is MY love?
She showed me a line of people who love me. 
People whose lives I have touched and been an amazing part of…
They all love me and I love them. 
The line was endless before me and beyond me. 

I looked within myself, and considered love…
I don’t know…and that is all, I do not know.
I need the sunrise and the sunset. 
The tender touch and the iron fist

I looked to her again and asked,
What did I ask for, in this life?
Did I ask for this?
To be a healer .. to be alone? 
To love so many and be loved in return without having a connection?

and then, my client came out of my massage room and said to me. 
My mom is dying of cancer and her time is close. 
I needed this, today
This is nice, to receive and not have to give…
You have to be receiving from someone to be able to give so much…

Tears fell from my eyes. I am still crying.
I do not know how to be any other way. 
I am compassionate
I give
I give
I give
I feel good about all I am 
the answer, is no… I do not receive very often. 
My source is the Highest source.. I go to the Light. 
I go to my inner realm, to the place where time does not exist
and there, I seek my help. 
There, I seek my soul…
I seek guidance and healing with the source of all connections
and there…in the inner realm, I am connected. 

No comments:

Post a Comment