Thursday, February 20, 2014

Full Moon In Leo

A Passionate Full Moon...
To consider my conditions and limitations of Love-my barriers.

Too often I fall into the energy trap. I feel the energy of another person and make the energy mine.
I swear, I am kinda like a succubus. ----only---I begin to lose what I want for the sake of the other...
The energy draws me in and I no longer matter, to myself as much as the other person.

This Full Moon, I let go of the Mask of Happiness.
To wear the energy of another soul and forget yourself, this is not happiness.

Over the years I conditioned myself for other peoples happiness.
~~~I release this conditioning~~~
I've placed a barrier around my heart.
~~~I release this barrier~~~

My releasing ceremony was short. While driving to the pick up a friend at the airport, I spoke my Releases to the Wind.
The Wind carried them away and then I considered what I want.

I had a vision of myself, my higher self. She is with her Soul Companion, now. There has never been a hurry to unite us in the physical realm because we are already united.

I seek what I already have. I will not be completely satisfied in a relationship until we are physically united.

So, until the time happens....I will continue my path of meeting people touching lives and letting them touch mine.

My soul Purpose is not yet complete.

My Love for everyone is not yet complete.

Love is the Message
I see the energy of love everywhere
Love is Sacred, Eternal
How often do we forget how to love?
The EX-Boyfriend/Girlfriend
The EX anyone.
You loved them, once.
What made you stop?
What changed for you?
How do you suddenly stop sending love?
I consider love
I love people
Even those who hurt me
I love them because I did, do and will always
Not everyone has the capability to love
And send the energy as I do
Forgiveness is a daily practice
Loving is a daily practice

Love is a most compassionate
Exquisite pain
Beautiful and Solid
Ephemeral andUnique
Touching and Breathing
Know this
I always Love You
I always Love You
I always Do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment